@North Star Mall (San Antonio)
Location: 7400 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216 , San Antonio, TX
Department: Bowling, Amusement, Food & Beverage, Facility-Mechanic, Facility-Cleaning
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Customer Service Associates for our Arcade attendant, Bowling & Event, Kitchen & Bartender, Cleaning and Arcade/Bowling Mechanics!!!!
Are you into video games, bowling, karaoke? Are you friendly, outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and work in a fun environment? Then you’re the kind of person we’d love to hire!
- Please note you must have a High School Diploma or GED to apply.
- Open availability, especially on nights and weekends, is preferred.
- We require all staff that handles alcohol to be 21+.
1 hour of timeplay (non-prize) Arcade games per week!
90 minutes of Bowling per week (shoes included)!
1 hour of Karaoke/ Billards per week!
50% discount on Food items per working shfts!
1 Free beverage per working shift!
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found the procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains the confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- High School diploma
- (Preferred) One to two years’ experience in hospitality, restaurant or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces.
The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms.
Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information!