Hourly Wage: $20-$21 per hour
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Spo-Cha Department Supervisor.
The Sports Challenge (Spo-Cha) Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Spo-Cha Manager and/or General Manager in the supervision and all management of the Spo-Cha Department.
- Under the direction of the Spo-Cha Manager and/or General Manager, achieve department sales goals through the efficient execution of company policies.
- Be on the floor to provide personal sales support and trouble shoot Spo-Cha department at least 90% of the time. (100% during peak times and weekends)
- Maintain a safe & hazard free environment/sporting area. Report customer injuries/accidents per company guidelines
- Perform and assist in all tasks/responsibilities within the Spo-Cha department wherever needed. Up to and including associate level work.
- Assist Spo-Cha Manager in training of new and/or existing employees.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment inside the Spo-Cha building. MUST use step-ladder to reach or work in high places. Follow all safety rules set by the company.
- Build, share, and execute effective workflows with staff.
- Communicate important information to staff when needed.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution with both guests and employees. (level ofservice, operations, staffing, etc.)
- Perform refunds and cancellations for sales under appropriate rules and judgment.
- Conduct cash & equipment audits in accordance to “Loss Prevention” guidelines.
- Opening & closing duties – Tasks include but not limited to, checking and securing all doors/entry- ways, arming/disarming security alarm, preparing Spo-Cha for business operations.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising Spo-Cha associates.
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- When requested, conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Spo-Cha Manager
Spo-Cha department Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respect for everyone. The Spo-Cha Manager must demonstrate strong situational awareness, solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma plus two-years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of college education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a fast-paced, high energy work environment. Elevated levels of noise, dust and activity can and should be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. All employees are expected to perform their job duties in this environment with no issue. Any potential issues you may have working in this environment MUST be disclosed to management prior to signing this document.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms to perform their job duties. Lifting and/or move up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).