@Park Place Mall (Tucson)
Location: 5950 E Broadway blvd #110, Tucson, AZ
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Amusement Department Supervisor.
The Amusement Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Amusement Manager and/or General Manager in the supervision and management of the Amusement Department.
- Under the direction of Amusement Manager and/or General Manager, achieve departmental sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies.
- Be on the floor to provide personal sales support and trouble shoot amusement department at least 90% of time. (100% on busy times of weekends)
- Control payout ratios of crane operations by remaining highly attentive to pay out numbers as well as the actual customers.
- Conducts tills checks, refunds, credit and ticket adjustments in accordance with the company policy.
- Conducts opening and closing department procedures.
- Completes all amusement related reports assigned by AM Manager & corporate office.
- Assist Amusement Manager and/or General Manager in planning and preparing work schedules and assignments of employees to specific duties
- Assist Amusement Manager and/or General Manager in monitoring store inventory levels on a daily basis ensure adequate availability of products
- Under the direction of Amusement Manager and/or General Manager, supervise department employees to ensure they are in compliance with established operational practices and policies
- Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales and safety procedures and practices
- Assist Amusement Manager to ensure all store amusement employees are properly trained
- Assist other departments as needed, cross train for basic understanding of all departments.
- Attend all department & store meetings as assigned by General manager/Amusement Manager.
Associates degree and 2-3 years retail management experience, preferably in the entertainment, retail or hospitality industries but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).