@Maine Mall (South Portland)
Location: 364 Maine Mall Road S200, Portland, ME
Department: Food & Beverage
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Food and Beverage Department Supervisor.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for assisting the F&B Manager/GM in the day-to-day operation of the F&B Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the F&B Manager/GM conducts food preparation, designates portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Assists in the scheduling and receiving of food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Assists in department employee schedules and assign duties
- Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of process for serving alcohol within the premises.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain a floor presence of at least 90% of shift, providing sales & trouble shooting support.
- Open/Close store & department following company guidelines.
- Train, coach, & issue disciplinary actions for department staff when requested by FB Manager.
- Create department schedule, task assignments, & issue breaks/lunches when requested by FB Manager.
- Attends weekly staff meetings with department Manager to discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations, staffing, customer service, etc.
- Conducts tills checks, refunds, price adjustments in accordance with the company policy.
- Sets performance goals with the upper management.
- Learn company policies that affect the department/business.
- Monitors progress performance with key trainers and upper management.
- Achieve department sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies.
Associates degree and 2-3 years Food & Beverage management experience, preferably in the fast food or quick service industries.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).