@Southwest Plaza (Littleton)
Location: 8501 W Bowles Ave Space 1183, Littleton, CO
Department: Food & Beverage
Hourly Wage: $21-22 per hour
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Food & Beverage Manager.
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager is responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of process for serving alcohol within the premises.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by Store General Manager.
- Conduct & monitor department inventory, submitting reports on weekly & monthly basis.
- Train, coach, & issue disciplinary actions for department staff.
- Holds weekly staff meetings with department supervisors to discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations, staffing, customer service, etc.
- Maintain a floor presence of at least 90% of shift, providing sales & trouble shooting support.
Associates degree and 2-3 years retail management experience, preferably in the entertainment, retail or hospitality industries but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information