Hourly Wage: $22.00 - $23.00 per hour
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Bowling and Events Department Supervisor.
The Bowling Supervisor ensures the Bowling Department which entails rentals and parties, functions operationally consistently to meet the marketing and sales goals of the Company.
- Follows and ensures “daily duties checklist” is being done and signed/initialed
- Promotes and sell bowling games, memberships
- Operates bowling pinsetter system (VECTOR/SYNC)
- Performs lane maintenance (Need to receive pin chaser training)
- Provides customers with bowling tips and techniques
- Conducts all procedures for “Moonlight Strike Game”
- Performs as department supervisor by controlling staffing (10 min. and lunch breaks)
- Conducts opening and closing duties for department (Brings in/Take out Tills)
- Conducts refunds and till counts
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Other tasks as assigned by store management
- Be consistently on the floor to provide personal sales support and trouble shoot store
- Directly supervises department lead to ensure they are in compliance with established store policies, procedures and sales goals.
- Provides operational and customer service training for BO employees at all levels which entails rentals and parties.
- Knows and understands department’s employees’ job responsibilities.
- Proactively supports any promotional activities within the store and contribute to an effective working environment.
- Assists Marketing Department with ideas to help increase store traffic upon request
- Maintains confidential discussions of employees’ increases, promotions or transfers.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to store management for solution.
- Assist in ensure that facility is always clean and organized.
- Performs all shift duties as required by General Manager.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by General Manager
- Conducts operational training and re-training of BO employees
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies
- Periodically runs company errands and off-site assignments
- May help with BO mailings and promotional activities as needed
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow
- Follows up to complete any assigned work
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to store management for solution
- Maintains good communication with executive, store management and peers
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area
Some college preferred, but not required. Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent, required. Previous experience in retailer/restaurant/customer service required, previous experience in, bowling or game center highly desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Local traveling by car is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Specific hearing abilities required by this job include ability to wear head piece and use of communication devices.
Essential Weight Lifting/Force Exertion Requirements:
Less than 1/3 of time: Up to 200 pounds (with lift)
1/3 to 2/3 of time: Up to 100 pounds (with lift)
More than 2/3 of time: Up to 30 pounds
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).